пятница, 5 февраля 2016 г.

Crockpot Pumpkin Coffee. - Run Lift Eat Repeat

Crockpot Pumpkin Coffee. - Run Lift Eat Repeat


Crockpot Pumpkin Coffee. - Run Lift Eat Repeat


Crockpot Pumpkin Coffee. - Run Lift Eat Repeat This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CoffeeCreamerCombos #CollectiveBias Made with real pumpkin puree! For those of you that know me, I’m not a big coffee drinker. But pumpkin coffee is my jam. Most find it only appropriate to eat/drink lather yourself in pumpkin during the fall months, so I guess I’m seasonally challenged for having it year round. My pantry is always stocked. But now that it’s fiiiiiinally starting to feel like fall down here, I can finally share this with you. So let’s talk about the actual recipe. Homemade pumpkin coffee is really, really simple. There’s not much to it! I toss it in the crockpot so I can make a big batch for guests or pre-made coffee week (hello iced coffee!) You’ll need your favorite coffee; I chose Dunkin Donuts® Coffee Bakery Series Pumpkin Spice, because pumpkin. I find that Dunkin Donuts® Coffee has the best pumpkin spice flavor that isn’t too overwhelming. We’re adding in a little bit of pumpkin puree, none of that pumpkin pie stuff, just good pumpkin puree, Silk® Almond Coffee Creamer and a touch of cinnamon because pumpkin and cinnamon go together like ketchup and chicken nuggets. Are you ready to handle how amazing your house is going to smell?? It’s worth just throwing this together for that. THE SMELL. Set it and forget it for 1.5 hours on high. That’s it. You’re done. There’s so much to love. First, the pumpkin flavor is outstanding. And it should be since there’s actual pumpkin puree in it! Second, how it easy it is. I love set and forget recipes. And third, much cheaper than grabbing a pumpkin coffee at a coffee stop every day! Making pumpkin coffee at home is so easy. Why would you ever not?! You can find Dunkin Donuts® Coffee Bakery Series (coffee aisle) and Silk® Almond Coffee Creamer (by the creamers or in the all natural section) at your local Kroger.


Original article and pictures take http://runlifteatrepeat.com/2016/11/07/crockpot-pumpkin-coffee/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий